Step up your BLT game with a gourmet twist! Served on a toasted brioche bun, this buttery Connecticut-style lobster BLT elevates a diner food classic into a mouth-watering meal worthy of company. BLTs don’t get more decadent than this.
1 cup salted butter
2 cups cooked lobster meat, about 4 whole lobsters
4 brioche burger buns
Green leaf lettuce
8 cooked bacon slices
1 tablespoon melted salted butter
4 lemon slices
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add the lobster and cook just until the lobster is warmed. Don't cook longer than to reheat the lobster.
- As the lobster warms, place the brioche burger buns into a 350-degree oven and bake until toasted, about three to five minutes.
- Layer the toasted brioche buns with green leaf lettuce, tomato slices and two pieces of bacon per sandwich on the bottom piece of bread. Spread mayonnaise on the top piece of bread.
- Using a slotted spoon, remove the lobster from the melted butter and place on top of the bacon. Squeeze the juice from a lemon slice onto the lobster. Place the top bun on the lobster. Enjoy!
- For full tips, please see blog post.
- Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
- Category: Burgers and Sandwiches
- Method: Stove-Top
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 sandwich
- Calories: 615
- Sugar: 6
- Sodium: 800
- Fat: 22
- Saturated Fat: 6
- Unsaturated Fat: 13
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 29
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 70
- Cholesterol: 261
Keywords: Connecticut lobster BLT