With a kick of spice and just the right touch of sweetness, this jalapeno-mango margarita is the perfect cocktail to liven up your next gathering. Made with fresh jalapeño, mango and splash of mango nectar for an extra fruity burst, everyone always loves the fun spicy-and-sweet twist on your typical margarita, and it's the quintessential sipper for those leisurely patio nights with your favorite people.
Sea salt, for garnish, optional
Chili powder, for garnish, optional
2 fresh jalapeno slices, cut about 1/2-inch thick
1/4 cup mango, diced
1 lime, juiced
2 ounces mango nectar
2 ounces tequila, preferably reposado
1 ounce orange liqueur, preferably Grand Marnier or Cointreau
- If making the garnished rim, mix together some sea salt and chili powder on a small plate. Run a slice of lime around the rim of the serving glass and turn into the salt-chili powder mixture. Turn over and add ice.
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the jalapeno slices and diced mango to release the oils from the jalapeno slices and break down the mango.
- Add the lime juice, mango nectar, tequila, orange liqueur and ice. Pop on the cocktail shaker top and shake vigorously for at least 15 seconds.
- Strain the margarita into ice-filled glass. Enjoy!
- Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Serving Size: 1 drink
- Calories: 260
- Sugar: 14
- Sodium: 8
- Fat: 0
- Saturated Fat: 0
- Unsaturated Fat: 0
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 16
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 0
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: jalapeno-mango margarita, mango margarita, jalapeno margarita