These raspberry mojito no-bake mini pies feature a graham cracker crust, homemade raspberry sauce, sweet cream cheese-lime-mint filling and punch of rum.
12 graham cracker sheets
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
5 tablespoons butter, melted
18 muffin tin liners
For Raspberry Mojito No-Bake Mini Pies
1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
1 pint raspberries
3 tablespoons sugar, divided
1 teaspoon cornstarch
1 1/2 cups heavy cream
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 1/4 cups powdered sugar
2 tablespoons white rum
- Pour the lime juice in a small bowl with the mint and muddle. Set aside to allow the mixture to infuse. You can do this ahead of time if you'd like.
- In a small saucepan, cook the raspberries, one tablespoon of sugar and cornstarch, stirring often but not constantly. Once the sauce thickens and the berries break down, pour in a separate bowl to allow to cool quickly to ensure the berries aren't warm when added to the filling.
- While the berries cook, crush the graham crackers either in a food processor or large zip bag with a rolling pin. Pour in a bowl and stir in sugar, salt and melted butter until the mixture is evenly coated. Line a muffin pan with the liners. Scoop a heaping tablespoon of the graham cracker mixture into each muffin liner. Using the bottom of a glass, press down and tightly compact the crumbs. If you don't have a glass small enough, a shot glass works well. Place in the freezer.
- Using a stand or hand mixer, beat the heavy cream and two tablespoons of sugar on medium-high to high speed until stiff peaks form. Set aside in the refrigerator.
- Beat softened cream cheese on medium speed until fluffy. Using a spatula, scrap the side of the bowl as needed. Squeeze the excess lime juice out of the mint leaves back into the bowl and remove the leaves. It's OK if a few small bits of remain, but remove the bulk of the mint. Add the powdered sugar, infused lime juice and rum and beat until smooth. Again, scrap down the side of the bowl as needed. Beat in the cooled raspberry sauce until combined. Gently fold in the reserved whipped cream.
- Remove mini crusts from the freezer and fill with the raspberry mixture. Freeze for four hours. If you don't plan on serving at the four-hour mark, cover the mini pies or move to an air-tight container to protect from freezer burn. Remove the muffin liners and serve. Enjoy!
- Category: Desserts
Keywords: no bake mini pies, raspberry mojito, no bake pie, no bake cheesecake, raspberry pie, mojito pie, mini pies