This light and refreshing cocktail is full of seasonal citrus juice and fresh rosemary and finished with an effervescent topping of grapefruit-flavored sparkling water.
1/2 lime, juiced
4 ounces grapefruit juice
2 ounces vodka
2 fresh rosemary sprigs, plus an additional for garnish if desired
Grapefruit-flavored sparkling water, for topping
- Pour lime juice, grapefruit juice and vodka into a cocktail shaker. Add the rosemary sprigs and muddle by pressing down and twisting a muddler on top of the rosemary. Muddle about eight or 10 times.
- Add ice to the cocktail shaker and pop on the top. Shake vigorously for about 15 seconds.
- Strain into ice-filled glasses. Top with grapefruit-flavored sparkling water. Garnish with an additional rosemary sprig if desired. Enjoy!
- You can substitute club soda or your favorite type of sparkling water if you don’t have a grapefruit-flavored water.
- Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 drink
- Calories: 194
- Sugar: 13
- Sodium: 15
- Fat: 0
- Saturated Fat: 0
- Unsaturated Fat: 0
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 16
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 0
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: vodka spritzer, grapefruit cocktail, grapefruit vodka, grapefruit spritzer