Plump shrimp and creamy avocado come together with homemade barbecue sauce and fresh naan to make the ultimate summer pizza. This shrimp and avocado grilled naan pizza works perfectly as an individual entree or an appetizer to share. No matter how you serve it, this grilled pizza is always a crowd favorite.
- Heat grill over medium heat. In a grill basket, toss shrimp with olive oil, salt and pepper. Place on the grill and close the lid. Cook until the shrimp turns pink. This should only take a couple minutes.
- When shrimp are cool enough to handle, chop into bite-size pieces.
- Evenly spread the barbecue sauce among the four naan. Top with shredded fontina, avocado cubes and chopped shrimp.
- Place back on grill and close the lid. If necessary, you can turn down the flame if it's too high for the naan. Cook until the cheese melts.
- Remove from grill. Cut into pieces and serve. Enjoy!
- If you use store-bought barbecue sauce but would still like the sriracha flavor that you find in my homemade honey-sriracha BBQ sauce, simply stir in sriracha to taste.
- Serving size is dependent upon whether served as an appetizer or entree.
- To cook in oven, bake at 350 degrees until the cheese melts.
- Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
- Category: Appetizers or Main Dishes
- Method: Grilling
- Cuisine: Italian-Indian-American Fusion
- Serving Size: 1 pizza
- Calories: 850
- Sugar: 25
- Sodium: 1,411
- Fat: 25
- Saturated Fat: 0
- Unsaturated Fat: 0
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 81
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 49
- Cholesterol: 247
Keywords: grilled naan pizza, naan pizza, grilled pizza