With its tart key lime, hint of sweet vanilla and pineapple, and creamy finish, this sparkling key lime pie martini is the perfect beachy dessert cocktail. Sometimes you need a tropical, fruity cocktail in your life, and when those moments hit, this sparkling key lime pie martini will make you think you're sipping on a beachside cocktail in the Florida Keys.
1 graham cracker, optional, for garnish
Slice of key lime, optional, for garnish
1 ounce key lime juice
1 ounce pineapple juice
2 ounces vanilla vodka
Splash of heavy cream
1 ounce simple syrup, homemade or optional (see note)
Splash of La Croix Key Lime or sparkling water
- If desired, chill the martini glasses in the freezer. With a rolling pin, crush the graham cracker into fine crumbs. To keep from getting too messy, you can place the graham cracker in a zipped bag for rolling if you'd like. Moisten the rim of a martini glass with a slice of key lime. Spread the graham cracker crumbs onto a plate and invert the martini glass into the crumbs. Twist the glass a few times to help the graham cracker crumbs adhere to the rim. Turn over and add a slice of key lime on the rim.
- Pour the key lime juice, pineapple juice, vanilla vodka and heavy cream into a cocktail shaker. Don't worry if it looks curdled. It'll smooth out. Add a handful of ice, pop on the top and shake vigorously for 15-30 seconds.
- Taste. If you'd like it a little sweeter, shake or stir in simple syrup.
- Strain into the martini glass. Top with La Croix Key Lime and gently stir. Enjoy!
- To make the simple syrup, simmer the 1 cup sugar and 1 cup water in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Stir frequently to dissolve the sugar. As soon as the sugar dissolves, remove from heat. Allow to cool and store chilled.
- Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 drink
- Calories: 205
- Sugar: 4
- Sodium: 12
- Fat: 5
- Saturated Fat: 3
- Unsaturated Fat: 2
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 8
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 1
- Cholesterol: 19
Keywords: key lime pie martini