Make your patio nights even more refreshing with a new spin on your traditional mule. Sweet, fruity and a touch spicy, this fresh strawberry-mint Moscow mule packs a punch of flavor that everyone is sure to love. Plus, this classic vodka cocktail requires only a handful of ingredients and a few minutes to put together, making it perfect for entertaining.
2 strawberries, tops removed and sliced, plus additional for garnish, optional
8-10 mint leaves, plus additional sprig for garnish, optional
1/2 lime, juiced
2 ounces vodka
6 ounces ginger beer
- Add the strawberries to a cocktail shaker and then add the mint leaves and lime juice on top. Muddle until the strawberries just about liquify.
- Pour in the vodka and add a handful of ice. Put on the top and shake vigorously for about 15-30 seconds.
- Strain into ice-filled copper mugs or your cocktail glass of choice. You'll find it's easier to strain using a cocktail strainer rather than the holes on your cocktail shaker. Top with ginger beer and gently stir to combine.
- Garnish with a strawberry and mint sprig, but before adding the mint sprig, place it in the palm of one hand and quickly clap your other hand on top. This releases its oil for a more fragrant drinking experience. Enjoy!
- For full tips, please see blog post.
- Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
- Category: Beverages
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 drink
- Calories: 228
- Sugar: 22
- Sodium: 2
- Fat: 0
- Saturated Fat: 0
- Unsaturated Fat: 0
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 55
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 0
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: strawberry mint Moscow mule