Ramos Gin Fizz
Let's celebrate the best of New Orlean's cocktail history with this classic Ramos gin fizz! With its frothy, creamy topping and citrus, floral notes, this gin favorite makes one refreshing sipper with an impressive presentation.
Servings 1 drink
- 2 ounces London dry gin
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- ½ ounce heavy cream
- 2-3 drops orange blossom water
- 1 egg white
- ½ lemon juiced
- ½ lime juiced
- Splash of club soda
- Lemon twist optional, for garnish
In a cocktail shaker, add the gin, simple syrup, heavy cream, orange blossom water, egg white, lemon juice and lime juice. Put on the top and shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
Remove the top and add a handful of ice. Put the top back on and shake vigorously until you no longer hear the ice clink against the cocktail shaker, about two minutes.
Pour into a chilled Collins glass. Add a splash of club soda and gently stir. Garnish with a lemon twist if desired. Enjoy!
- Make sure you use a food-grade orange blossom water. If you don't have any on hand, you can leave it out, but it adds a nice citrusy, floral quality.
- For full tips, please see blog post.
- Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
Serving: 1drink | Calories: 297kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 19mg | Sodium: 74mg | Potassium: 187mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 23g | Vitamin A: 237IU | Vitamin C: 38mg | Calcium: 40mg | Iron: 2mg