Let's get lucky with this festive Irish mule! Made with fresh mint, lime juice and Irish whiskey, this mule cocktail makes for one crowd-pleasing, refreshing sipper. Perfect for St. Patrick's Day or any casual evening on the patio.
Servings 1 drink
- 8-10 fresh mint leaves
- ½ lime juiced
- 2 ounces Irish whiskey
- 6 ounces ginger beer chilled
- Fresh mint sprig for garnish
Add mint leaves and lime juice to a copper mug. Lightly muddle the mint leaves to release their oil. A few twists should do.
Pour in the Irish whiskey with a handful of ice. Stir to chill the whiskey and lime juice.
Add the ginger beer and lightly stir to combine. If needed, add more ice.
Place a fresh mint sprig in the palm of your hand and quickly clap your other hand on top. This releases the fragrance. Garnish the drink with the mint. Enjoy!
- Pick limes that feel plump with some give when you press into them. If they’re hard as a rock, that’s a sign they’re dried out.
- Before juicing the lime, firmly roll it on the countertop under the palm of your hand. This helps release the juices.
- Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
Serving: 1drink | Calories: 215kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 15mg | Potassium: 82mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 357IU | Vitamin C: 12mg | Calcium: 36mg | Iron: 1mg